6.23.2007

Target, Boys & Interpretive Dance

Boys are a foreign language to me. My parents had three girls. I have a daughter. My husband, on the other hand, came from a family of three boys with lots of boy cousins, uncles, etc., so he is more versed in this arena.

While looking to buy some of the catchy music that has been featured in Target ads lately like Jamie Liddell and others, (this is the genius advertising firm creating these gems ), I stumbled upon this video take-off of the commercial by two 16-year-old boys.



Maybe this is nothing new for those of you who have boys, but the thought of these boys choreographing this makes my day and makes me wonder what it would have been like to have grown up with brothers. My sisters and I did goofy stuff like this all the time. I had no idea that boys do too.

I love that although the desk where the web cam sits is shaking, and it's out of focus, they were still proud enough of their work to post it on the Internet. I love that they both pop up at the end at the same time. My daughter and I can't help but dance along with them. It just never gets old.

No comments: