5.15.2008

Good Morning Gorgeous!

Sorry I have been away for a while. I hope you had the loveliest Mother's Day you deserve. A few things I've been meaning to share as my gifts to you...
-the coolest modern children's furnishings here at fawn & forest (what a cool name).
-this sweet post from Amanda Blake Soule about summer.
-the MOST moving story I've ever read ...
and the beautiful photographs from super talented Jessica Claire celebrating these amazing people.
-my new favorite blog Shutter Sisters. I love everything about this blog and it inspires me so much to know there are people out there with sharing hearts like these. Meet the sisters here. Don't you just want to know them? The coolest girls. I find myself in each contributor. I find myself clutching the pearls and saying out loud to my computer screen, "me too!"

No comments: