4.04.2007

A polished alternative to post-its

In my house, I find notes on the back of receipts and magazine subscription offer cards, but there's still as special place on my desk for correspondence. I am a sucker for good stationary. www.tinyprints.com has been my go-to for my daughter. But here's a new discovery for the taller people in the house.



I am crazy about these personalized stationary designs.
They make it look like you have your own marketing team behind you.
https://www.fabulousstationery.com/category/personal_notes/metropolitan/

Also, check out the “blush” styles (not pictured here) which the site describes as, “Sweet, sassy, and hip, with softer tones and floral themes. Think April in Paris.” I’ll say.




They can even make you a matching journal!

1 comment:

{The Christian's} said...

I love stationary!!! What a great site. Here is another one: www.paper-source.com
I hope you had a great Easter!!