9.13.2007

"Picture it: Sicily 2007"

I love photography. For photo gifts, I often rely on shutterfly, kodak, and exposures online. But, there are a few new companies out there offering unusual photo gifts who have me interested and thinking outside the frame for holiday gifts.


Like custom photo night lights and Laptop skins.


Here's a sweet little site, Photojojo, that will show you how to make your own photo journals.
But my favorite is blurb which can help you make bookstore quality books for everything from your photos to cookbooks, children's books to even publishing your blog into a book!
Here's a sample:


Where to begin?

1 comment:

Katy said...

Thanks for this great post - I'm always looking for new things to do with my pictures! And I had the idea a while back that it would be great to turn our blog into a book - so now I can!