11.10.2007

Email subject: 6 weeks until Christmas

The email subject alone has me more than a little freaked. My family is spread out throughout the country so this means pre-order, pre-packaging, pre-paring which I have not begun to do. It also means there's a loud ticking noise reminding me that I only have so much time left to meet my annual billable hour requirement. (Hence the sparse Teaworthy posts lately.) But I digress...

Tonight, I'm getting serious. Christmas triage has begun. It will begin something like this:


PLUS



EQUALS



Just kidding. Though I do recommend a candy cane in the gin and tonic. A swizzle stick with pop!

Here's a preview of a few holiday gift discoveries I have found so far:

Precious for your preschooler's stocking. The animals actually appear to be running!

Sephora has a new blockbuster palette for the holidays for $48 which is a lot, but cheaper than the department store versions and I believe they are offering free shipping.

Last year, it sold out by Thanksgiving, so order early for the make-up maven in your life who has everything.

Garnet Hill's collapsible basket now comes in new colors, has an optional cover and is $24.

Great for the Farmer's Market, a quick eco-friendly trip to the grocery, or for picnics.

Feel free to leave comments about your favorite holiday finds.

No comments: