7.07.2007

Because it's summer

Let's go to the Farmer's Market, listen to Pink Martini, eat some double chocolate chip Graeter's ice cream and not read the nutritional information. Why not.

Mail your favorite summer camper something with color, like these cards from Ink & Paper.



I found these (no kidding) scratch-n-sniff cards at the quirky Fred Flare.


Find a different-kind-of-read at Bas Bleu where their team has already made great book lists for every kind of reader and they have sweet little illustrations for the categories, like this:


To date, my favorite summer reads remain:
A Good House by Bonnie Burnard which may be out of print. Email me, you can have my copy.
Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
Interpreter of Maladies by Jumpha Lahiri
2 of the 3 of those were the author's first novel. Inspiring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Pink Martini!