6.27.2008

Skirt! Amore

I picked a college based on proximity to salty air. My favorite college afternoons involved sand on my toes and a Skirt! magazine in my hands, reading personal narratives written by amazing women.

When I was in England, my mom would send me copies of the most recent issue that was always inspiring, splashed with color and optimism. I remember carrying a tea-stained copy from train to train until it was too crumpled to read.

It's absolutely aces to have Skirt! in my community now and I am thrilled to announce that I have joined the Skirt! team as one of their bloggers where I'm supposed to post around 4 times per week.

I'll continue to post here as well and I will try to link my posts over at Skirt! so that both blogs will have original content going. To see my first, tiny, baby post at Skirt!, click here.

Love, thanks and appreciation to you for taking time to stop by.

4 comments:

Transactionista said...

I think this is fabulous! You'll need to get an agent soon. Just give me a few months to get up to speed on what is market. Love you!

The 'Hawk Family said...

This is huge! Have fun and it will all come easy and quickly.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! They couldn't have made a better choice.

Ross

Anonymous said...

Yea! I look forward to reading more Teaworthy!