6.25.2008

Where My Heart Ends, Yours Begins


Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

Our dear friend Katy, who I love so much and who, incidently, we met in Ireland, sent me this today.

It's like a perfect Valentine in June and such a much needed reminder of how full of wonder the world can be and that in spite of all that the news media spends time on, there are people dancing and laughing and looking for commonalities at this moment, in this time.

As Dr. Angelou has written in her poem, Human Family, "we are more alike my friends, than we are unalike."

Thank you Katy, for the gift of friendship found in a different country, and at home, all at the same time.

1 comment:

A's da said...

I just went through the four stages of "Where the Hell is Matt?"

1. This jackass has traveled the world to do a ridiculous "dance."

2. Oh, there are other people involved. A lot of people. Well, they look happy.

3. Wow, he's really been all over. It looks like he's really brought happiness to a lot of people. Even the guy in the DMZ looks a little happier.

4. Why isn't my job as meaning as "dancing" (still don't think I'd call it that) with strangers the world over?