12.24.2008

Unplugged



We have officially billed the last hour, delivered the last client proofs, turned in the last grade, attended the last holiday party, mailed the holiday cards, picked up the last Christmas gift of 2008. Now, we are finally just enjoying the season. It was a marathon push, but I'm taking 2 weeks off for the first time in five years.



Tonight, we enjoyed dinner with family and getting out old knitting projects started long ago. My mother-in-law took these sweet photos of me and my daughter tonight: a rare photo of the two of us. (Usually, I am behind the camera.)





I hope all of you have some time with the people you love right now and that you have a peaceful holiday.






What is it that Mary says at the Martini's house in, It's A Wonderful Life?
"Bread that your house may never go hungry, salt that your house will always have flavor and wine that joy and prosperity may reign forever."

I'm unplugging for a few days, but I will post updates on our December Daily Album soon.

2 comments:

~ Denise ~ said...

I love the photos of you and your daughter. So amazingly sweet! ;)

Teaworthy said...

Thanks so much for your kindness and for reading!