5.08.2009

Whatever You Love, You Are

I'm reading Molly Wizenberg's thoughtful, delicious, heartbreaking memoir, A Homemade Life {me reading is brought to you by finally giving up cable and TiVo}.

In the book, she mentions a Dirty Three album called Whatever You Love, You Are . It was the phrase that led her create her wildly successful blog Orangette and the book too, I suppose.

It has me thinking about this question of what I love. I'm working on a list which, after my family, is quickly followed by the almond macaroon cookie I had at Magee's on Saturday that was pass-out amazing. But then again, the question isn't who you love or what nouns you love, but what en general you love. Hmmm.

What do you love?
And, in turn, who are you?

It's like a fortune cookie game. If only they were almond macaroon fortune cookies.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Congrats on unplugging the coax, you'll never look back. Just because you don't have cable doesn't mean you can't watch good (KET) TV!