5.31.2009

An Athem for Wherever You Are

La Blogotheque has a series featuring a few "take away shows" where bands show up, give an impromptu performance of one song and then take off.

I love Sigur Ros, so I was double excited to see this edition.

As my 4-year old notes whenever we listen to Sigur Ros in the car, "I don't know the words. They don't speak English Momma." {It's in Icelandic} But she still nods her head and tells me, "Can you turn it up?"

And you can still enjoy this song which has become an anthem for my somewhat tearful, yet triumphant, completely normal day.

Sigur Ros - ViĆ° spilum endalaust - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.


If the scene in the cafe makes you long for Paris, check out these awesome photo prints from Simply Photo at Etsy. I love them.

No comments: