6.20.2009

Date Night!


I can't wait to see it. Is it on here? No. Will it ever be? Who knows. But I would love to see it.
The beautiful soundtrack by Alexi Murdoch is to be released this week. I love that the screenplay was written by a couple {Dave Eggers and Vendela Vida} who are both amazing writers.

Also coming out this week on June 23rd is Regina Spektor's new album, Far. It's gotten some less than favorable reviews, but I'm still interested. Speaking of which, I bought the new Dave Matthews and well...sadly, it's just not my thing.

However, the new Black Eyed Peas, The Energy Never Dies, completely delivers. It's hopeful. It's interesting, but it's still light enough to accompany you at a cook-out or on the treadmill.

I'm tightening up all of my photography business materials with a blue-teal-white color palette. Maybe that's what reminded me of this old album cover from Madonna's Ray of Light which I picked up used at CD Central for 6 bucks this week.


It is perfectly sunkissed for summer.

No comments: