10.14.2008

C is for Cookie

...that's good enough for me.

This holiday, my little girl and I are baking and selling cookies to benefit pediatric cancer research. A Band of Parents of children battling cancer put together this website on how to host a bake sale for the cause. I've blogged before about this family and the mom is a mom after my own heart. She asks, "okay, what can I do?" And does it.

There's work to be done.

This is my 200th post and I find myself asking how can I make a difference.

1 comment:

em and her boys said...

What a great blog! Your post caught my eye today. Gretchen and Larry and Liam and Ella completely inspire me, too. Did you know Gretchen is challenging everyone who knows about Liam's battle and Cookies and the bake sales to try to host an Election Day bake sale? She's calling it "America's Sweetest Exit Poll". . .the visions of sugar cookies in the shape of donkeys and elephants, Os and Ms, blue and red sprinkles. I'm having a bake sale in NC. . .Just wanted pass along the info!!