10.04.2008

Saturday

I decided to try this challenge, at least for one day. In essence, the challenge is to capture the everyday routine, even the mundane and in the process discover the beauty of the present moment. It suggests to, "document the imperfect normalness of your existence."
Here goes...


Waking up in stages.


Leaving the bakery after the three of us shared a pumpkin spice muffin, an everything bagel and a chocolate donut. Coffee and books refills are free there.


This family reminded me of biking to Mooreland Park and the library as a family when I was a child.


The Farmer's Market, full of wonders as always.


One of our favorite farmers teaching about how to prepare and plant the bulbs he is selling.


She got bored with the lesson and laid down. I had to take these photos before scooping her up.






I loved this woman's hair.


Searching for the balloon man.


Reading her babies stories.

I worked on my closet.
He cooked broccoli Roman style with tomatoes and lemon zest that he bought at the market.


A swing together.

Then to a friend's house for dinner and playtime.


Somersaults.


Belly laughs.




Telling stories with friends.

It was a fun day and I enjoyed the challenge, but I think it looks remarkably like blog posts I would write for the family blog on any other Saturday. I don't know that I was still enough- observant enough this time around. I may have to stretch a bit next time.

Please leave links to your Week In The Life posts in the comments.

No comments: